Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Sweet....Picasso?

Today was one of the best rides of the year, even thou it's only Jan. But it was a MTB ride that had the wife "test" riding my hardtail as her new bike (depending on my 29er debate/out come.)
Kirk and I plus two (Bud and Buggy) did a ride down at Wissa with the significant others (Christa and Wifey) doing their own ride. Even though I was the only one sporting a single speed rig, it was the fastest ride yet this year....and I loved it. Even thou my legs and overall body were smoked from some jackass (me) damn near killing everybody on the road yesterday (still not sure what that was all about.)

After the "boys" had our ninety minute throw down the ladies came rolling up to the cars, and I'm not sure what was brighter the new pink kit the wife was sporting or the smile she had on her face. With the first words out of her mouth being "I love it"....I'd say she had a good ride too. And that's how you lose a bike boys and girls.....well, out with the old in with the new....just what is the new?

So after a little post ride nutrition the wife started the saga of picking out paint colors. This could make the six Star Wars movies over twenty odd years look short....but either way today I start to get my Picasso on. And that means there will be paint on the walls, on me, on the dogs.......


No comments: