Sunday, January 20, 2008

"Most Depressing Day of the Year?"

What the Hell..........that's really the first thing I want to see in the morning. I mean why not just have the headline read "Today's Gonna F-ing Suck...Face it."

Somehow I fought thru the depression of the morning and loaded up the fix gear to meet Girlwonder for a ride. The shortbus confirmed what the nips had already told me......it was freaking cold.


Then add in a 10 mph wind on top of that.

But wearing most of my cycling wardrope (and looking like the Michelin man) we headed out for a nice 30 mile spin. Just what the meat pistons (and mentally I) needed. You see yours truly here was a prick to the wife lastnight before going to bed. Then I tossed and turned all night thinking about it....serves me right. She was just trying to be supportive (as always) and me being prick that I can be would not listen. Nuff said.

No comments: