Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter....

Other then family (which wifey and I have none within 1500 miles----luckily) and church (which if either wifey or I walked in you'd see a little spontaneous combustion happening) Easter makes me think of one thing....

But my little candy coated pieces of joy had to wait till after a ride. So with that joy in mind I headed over to BikeWrench's house for a road ride. We headed out of Doylestown and down to the river where we meet up with Girlwonder. The three of us rolled up north for an hour, hit up a coffee shop for a bit then turned towards the casa. In all we knocked down 35 miles at a pretty casual pace. Probably the last non recovery tame ride for a while, time to start kicking the speed up.


So the Team meeting/party was a blast lastnight. Meet my new MTB team coordinator and talked over a couple different plans for the year....so I think I have my plan for the year.....I think. Also picked up my kits......pretty sweet looking. I'll take some pictures tonight and get them up tomorrow.

Now since it's Easter and all, I'll do a little confession. The whole "coleslaw wrestling' thing yesterday came to mind very easy for a reason.....yes, I've been to one.....

ok, more then one. What can I say, I grew up in Daytona Beach......it's a Bike Week thing.

For give me Father for I have sinned........ALOT......now give me the mini eggs and nobody gets hurt.

2 comments:

Jason said...

I just need to know. Why cole slaw?

Travis said...

The "farm" that was one of the big biker camping sites just outside town grew cabbage. So I guess it was just a matter of time.

I first "fight" was prob just that...a fight. A couple drunk biker chicks going at it, one graps a head of cabbage and throws it at the other.

Somebody sees that and light bulb goes off.....BAMN, I give you coleslaw wrestling.