Thursday, March 6, 2008

The calm before the storm

That's things this week, just chilling and doing a lot of this....

....sitting on my ass, not jumping out of planes (sorry I was scanning in old military pic's and thought it was fitting.) Next week I start to ramp things up for the year, both on miles and speed. I did get out both Monday and Tuesday for a couple easy 25-30 miles spins on the fix gear just to keep things moving and feeling good, but nothing to much to speak of.

I've been looking at parts to put the 29er on a diet too, the I9 wheels should be here in the next week or two so I need to get my butt in gear and find what I want. I need to give Kirk time to "update/rebuild" the girl plus give myself a couple good weeks in the saddle with it before the first dance in April.

With that in mind I've got blue skies, no wind and a temp of 50......off to the fix gear I go.

No comments: