Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's Tuesday?

You mean it's Tuesday, what the hell happened to Monday?

I won't go into the details but yesterday was bad. When you start the day by waking up on the bathroom floor.......the day is not gonna be good. But after a few hours of finding out who and where I was things started to get a little better, plus I got to spend a couple hours with the wife before she headed back to armPittsburg again.

I did get out on the fix gear for a short twenty mile spin today before the weather turned to crap. Hoping to do the same if not a more tomorrow, but weather could play into that one too. The rain I can deal with, it's the 30 plus mph winds that may throw a monkey wrench into things. If not it's a paintin I'll be.

But more importantly the wife should be coming home tomorrow......nothing more needs to be said here.

No comments: