Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Holy heat wave

I know I've been saying how windy or cold it's been here over the past few weeks and I'm gonna give you a new number....67. Yeah it was 67 here in eastern PA today....freaking 67, it did rain....but it's 67 I don't care.

Even with the rain I did do a short ride, just hill repeats here by the house for forty-five minutes on the fix gear. Felt great to be in "warm" weather for a change.

But the highlight of the day was when the mail came.


Looks like the wife is getting part of Valentine's day early thanks to the fast shipping of the boys at T6. And they're even the right colors for the day in question too.

Of course something may have been in the box for me too, but I don't want to spoil the loving mood I've got going.

So I'll just show them tomorrow.