Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm back...

...well I never left, I've just been off crime fighting.

Ok, not really on that one too. Unless you call saving the world from being overrun with Oreo's and Belgium beer, even if that's the case I'm only batting 500. I'm pretty sure I've single handed keep Hoegaarden in business the past week and a half, but the cookies are gettin the best of me. Just can't really do much junk food, but I'm giving any avocado in five square miles the warning to watch out.
I've made and eaten more guacamole in the past week then your average Mexican restaurant...and plan to keep it going for a little while longer.

If you can't figure it out I'm taking a much needed break from any real training. Nationals has come and gone and MASS is won, therefore I'm doing what I've been told for once...taking a break.
Still doing some base miles, but I don't think my HR has been over 150 in the past ten days.
Some if you're a Belgium beer or a plate of nacho beware...I'm coming for you. Atleast for the next few days still.

No comments: