Sunday, August 17, 2014

This Bud's for you....

 Yeah, I said it....this Bud's for you...Bud.


I can say I've never been a big Bud fan. Don't get me wrong, I've had my hands on more then a pair here and there. But if we're still talking about what beers I prefer, I'd go elsewhere. If not I'd go more this direction...
  


But...back to the Bud.

Wifey and I headed up to the old hood Friday afternoon/evening...partly to ride one of our old trail systems, but mostly to see an older friend....and by older I mean he's older...then me. For the purpose of this post and/or blog we'll now call him (Big Bad Bud.)

BBB's a guy I've ridden with a bit since moving from FL to PA ten years ago...and the "bit" is because he's always been out of my league as a rider, but from time to time he slums it...enter our rides together.

So BBB slum'd it once again...and I gotta say, I miss those trails. Sure, it's only an hour loop, but that's more rocks then I've seen/felt in the past two years...and muscles hurt today that I've not felt in that same time frame.

After the ride was the best part.

BBB and and his perfect little wife (let's call her Lionel) had us over for dinner and drinks....and drinks.

BBB and Lionel do nothing halfass. Lionel should be a party planner in Hollywood and BBB would give you the shirt off his back. They're what I call good people...and I'd call them both very good people.

But the blog...

BBB's asked me more then once about why I've stopped posting so much. So...ok, ok...I'm back, but the truth is I missed blogging.

But to the end of this bla, bla, bla.....back to the beer....what's the only thing wrong with this picture...


 ....yeah, the frig's full of crap beer.....

No comments: